... the trek north ...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Time to Play "Name That Vegetable!!!"

Happy All Saints Day aka Reformation Day! If you don't go to a liturgical church, this is the day we celebrate Martin Luther, 95 Theses, and a something about the Diet of Worms (guess I should go back to for a remedial Conformation Class!)

Ok, now on to NAME THAT VEGETABLE!!!!

Ok, so any guesses as to the name of this Vegetable????

I found it at the market this week- it looked so interesting I had to buy it.

Still not quite sure how to prepare it, but I'm asking around.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

my guess is either corn or peas

Unknown said...

ok Linds...I have done some research and I cannot come up with whatever that vegetable is...are you sure that is what it is suppost to look like? Take care.

Linds said...

Lyss- I took a picture of the actual vegetable, of course that is what it looks like!! And it's real! I promise! A friend of mine told me how to prepare it, but I haven't had the guts to try it yet!

Unknown said...

ok then...what is it??? Now you have me wondering what it is. Your mom doesnt know either. Tell me, tell me , tell me!