My big news for the month is that I'll be on my way back to the US to raise support for my next term in Kenya soon- as in 'end of this month' soon!! As I was talking with my leadership (both here and in the US) about WHEN I should plan to come home, I mentioned that since it was nearing the holidays, I’d really like to be home for the holidays this year and they agreed! As we talked out some other details, we decided that the best time for me to transition home for a while is at the end of OCTOBER!!!
I'm crazy busy now, trying to get stuff in order to come home, but I can't wait to see my family and friends!! And at the same time, I'm really sad to be leaving (but I plan to come back, so its not like its the end or anything- but still hard to leave all my people here!)
So that's what I'm up to!! If you're in the greater BR area- I'll see ya really soon!
Oh, and since I'm getting back just in time to catch the tail end of a beautiful Michigan Fall, I expect to see pictures!! I haven't had a Michigan Fall in 2 years!!!
5 comments:
you arent missing anything yet so hurry home I am excited to here that you shall be returning soon! YEAH!!!!!!
shall?? did you really just say "shall"?? Yes- I SHALL be returning. You sound so proper- so funny!! Can't wait to see ya!!!
I didnt even realize I said that...how funny!
I'm so sad you're leaving!!!! ...not that I see you or anything, but I'll miss waking up to a text msg from you. I still think you should swing by on your way back to the states. :)
ooooh oooh oooh!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!!! I can DEFINITELY plan a trip to MI while you're home, I seem to be there about once a month as it is ... or if you feel like some big city excitement (not that, you know, BR can't offer any) you are MORE than welcome to sneak over to Chicago for a day or however long you want :)
Post a Comment