... the trek north ...

Friday, June 05, 2009

Finally! An official departure date!!

So I finally have my ticket all lined up (gotta love trans-continental red tape!) and I'm landing in Nairobi on July 13 (which happens to be my birthday- that is the best birthday present EVER!!) YAY!!! Kel and Gav get in tomorrow and then begins my mom's 1 entire month with all her children home- then I head back to Kenya! ABSOLUTLY CANNOT WAIT!!!

1 comment:

The Wittz said...

Karibu Kenya Tena! The day you arrive marks the 1 year anniversary that we departed from US to come to here! Paul Strand is coming at the end of the month to teach the bethany interns. I am so happy that you are returning to Obamas homeland (oh brother I am sure you didn't miss those comments) In july we will take a break in Nairobi and I would love to meet you at Java if possible. I am praying for your traveling and readjustment. Love you Lindsey!