Just got a package from my parents and I hit the mother load! There are at least 6lbs of chocolate in this thing! M&M's, Peanut M&M's, Peanut Butter M&M's!!!!! All in time for Fat Tuesday! You guys are great! And CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! I soooo miss chocolate chips! The other stuff in the box is great too! But I'm really loving all this chocolate! Good thing I'm not giving that up for Lent!
Thanks guys!
And the post office being what it is, changed the system AGAIN on me! I'm beginning to think there is no system- because each time there are different steps (if you've forgotten my other post office adventures check here and here). But today, these changes actually worked out in my favor! I still had to do the whole leave the post office and run halfway across downtown during rush hour to pay the customs duty, but they cut out a few of the people I had to stop at to determine the fees. Not a clue why. Maybe they were just gone for the day? But I'll take a simpler trip to the post office any day!
I even got to help guide someone through the insanity this time! There was a guy in front of me who was thoroughly confused. Some how I got ahead of him in line at one of these stops and helped show him the ropes. They really need a tutorial session or maybe a map of how and where you are supposed to go to get all this figured out!
1 comment:
Who needs routine when you can have routine chaos! At least you know not to expect the same thing and you're familiar enough with the chaos to get through it more efficiently! Maybe the extra people were off for our New Year here! Wow, what a great package to get! Enjoy all that chocolate!
Post a Comment