... the trek north ...

Monday, November 02, 2015

A Good Excuse To Be Late To Church...

So pretty much every Sunday here in Anchorage, I wake up early to go out and take pictures.  I've found that even if I don't get a chance to take many pictures throughout the week, this quiet time before most of the city is up and moving is the perfect time for me to spend some time outside.  Anchorage is a busy, packed city and my job is all about spending time with people (and I love it!).  But Sunday is the first day of my weekend, and early on Sunday mornings I find some nice, quiet, alone time. 

This morning I went out on a trail, took some fun pictures, enjoyed the quiet and the snow and the ice.  I was on my way to church, driving down the road, when I saw this:


Sorry Pastor Phil, but this was just too gorgeous to pass by!   TOTALLY worth having to walk into church late. 

No comments: