So I arrived here just in time for the annual Team Retreat. It is actually perfect timing, because this is when the entire team sits down and discusses what we are doing, where God is leading and what will happen next. It's been very exciting to hear more about the ministry opportunities on this team and it has been great to just spend time getting to know each other.
I also thought you might all enjoy some of these pictures... We just pulled of to the side of the road and took these while we were driving to our retreat (about 1 hour outside Nairobi).
Man, Kenya is just amazing. Seriously.
2 comments:
I love that you are keeping a blog during your time in Kenya!! Now convince Kelly & Gavin to do the same! :)
The pictures are amazing - and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for you! We're praying for you!
Megan & Brent
Hey...awesome pictures!!! I am glad you are having a great time. I miss you and should be giving all your music to your parents soon. Love ya
Lyss
Post a Comment