So tomorrow (Wednesday) is my final test in my kiswahili class!!! I took my written final last week and got a 96% (which I am pretty proud of- especially considering I ended up having to explain the concept of Independence Day and "no taxation without representation" in Swahili, but that was kind of my own fault- I got a little carried away in my essay! I tend to think bigger then my vocabulary- I forget that I don't know all the words I do in English until its too late to turn back, so I end up coming up with some pretty creative ways to explain stuff!)
Now tomorrow is my oral final- more challenging then the written final to be sure, but I think I'll be fine. It just depends on how tricky my teachers want to be- I have an idea of what they will ask, but they can ask pretty much anything they want!!
So keep me in your prayers as I finish up at language school!
Completely unrelated, but here is a chameleon I found in my yard! The are so fun to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment