This may not seem like a wondrous event- but trust me, when you go this long without even SEEING frosting- it makes any day a good day!! Who cares that I don't have an actual cake to put the frosting on- you can eat frosting right out of the can! Or on biscuits (biscuits are shortbread cookies here- not like the stuff you get as a side dish at Kentucky Fried Chicken, that would just be gross). The frosting options are endless. Apparently, I'm very easily entertained- but this seriously made my day!
Things here are going well- I'll be sending out a newsletter in the next week with more of an update about what I'm doing. If anyone would like to receive my e-newsletter, you can give my parents your email address or you can leave your email address in the comment section of this blog (I won't post it for others to see- I will be the only one who can see it).
No comments:
Post a Comment