I was just sitting down to write a post about the drought. No rain. None. Nada. Zip. Hakuna. Its been hot, dry and no signs of rain. Even today, it was blazing hot and not a cloud in the sky (which really is good because we have church outside on Saturdays- if it rains we have a small problem). But we need rain. Desperately. The Evening News is all about the cattle that are dying. Herdsmen are bringing more and more cows into the city to graze. We haven't had consistent power in months.
I took a nap after church today and I woke up to the wind blowing (which often gives false hopes of a storm!). I was cooking my dinner when I started to hear this....
Amazing isn't it! Rain has never smelled better or sounded more beautiful. Its been raining for 30 minutes straight- amazing! (sorry there really isn't any picture with the video- its dark out, but its raining!
So keep praying for rain! We still need more!
No comments:
Post a Comment