... the trek north ...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Know Its Time For a Vacation When....

Life is busy- crazy crazy busy (as I'm sure it is for everyone else this time of year!) But life is just really really crazy now. I'm leaving for vacation in 2 days but there is a TON to do between now and then.

But today I realized I really really need a vacation. I was at the store with some friends, I picked up what I needed, paid and walked all the way back to the car. I got in, sat down, and then I realized I hadn't picked up my bag of groceries that I had paid for!!! My friend said "I wondered why you walked all this way without a bag!" So I had to go back for them. I need a vacation!

But tonight, I baked Christmas cookies with a neighbor kid for a party on Saturday, and that was fun.

No comments: