... the trek north ...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm sending out a new email update/newsletter this week.  With pictures and info about ministries and stuff like that (all the stuff I don't write about here on the blog).  Let me know if you want to be added to the mailing list.  Either write your email address in a comment at the bottom of this post (I'll delete your address before any of the comments appear on the blog) or send me an email.   I send out an update about once every 2 months or so, so you won't be inundated with unwanted emails- I promise!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I want! I want!!! But, you know, at your discretion. And I'm sure you probably already know I'd want them. And you already have my email. So maybe this comment is totally and completely unnecessary. But I have the FREEDOM to LEAVE one, finally, so I did. :)