I've never been much for New Year's Resolutions. Probably because I'm not GOOD at them. I'm not good at adding new things to my routine. I'm not good at doing things consistently for days in a row.
But for the last 50 days, I've been taking and posting new pictures every day on my other blog (http://linds2011photochallenge.blogspot.com/). That's a first for me! Now, not all the pics are good- or even interesting to anyone besides my mother but I have had some surprisingly good pictures. Like the snowflakes , or the office guard, or some kids playing. (click on the links to see those pics). Some have fun stories that go with them- like today's addition: a lock-picking 5 year old. I've learned a lot of fun stuff about my camera (which was one of the goals). And even though I won't post pictures of what I DO here, I've found stuff to photograph. Although some of my best pics can't be posted because they have recognizable people in them. Oh well. I get to enjoy those!
So we'll see how this goes. The plan is to take pics for a year- only 316 more days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment