... the trek north ...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My newly revised Top 10 List

Ok, so apparently Lyssa didn’t think that my list was exhaustive enough- so I’ve expanded it to my Top 10!

1. Homemade Peanut butter courtesy of Mama Justine (Jiff’s got nothing on her!)

2. Amazing people- I love that you talk to literally everyone you see, at least a greeting ; good friends

3. Food so good that it can get even me to eat my veggies

4. Mama Christine’s skuma wiki (this technically should be in the veggie category, but it gets a spot all to itself- it’s that good!)

5. My watoto- the kids that live around me that come over for chai and help me practice my Swahili every night.

6. Two words: Java House

7. The big curve on Limuru Road- I think this may be the most gorgeous view I have ever seen- I’ll have to get a picture of it one of these days.

8. Beautiful scenery- you haven’t seen anything until you see the tea fields

9. No daylight savings- the sun always rises at 6:00 and sets at 6:00

10. Maasai Market- so fun, so many adventures to be had there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your list...I'm surprised you dont have any more on your list! I miss you!

Unknown said...

Thank you sweetie, I knew there were more things that you loved their! Miss You