Can someone who lives near my parents go to the house and insure that the ugly ugly green construction paper ornament that I made in pre-school isn't on the tree? Please???? I'm not there to defend myself! If you see it- REMOVE IT!!! I know my mom will claim that I gave it to her when I was 4 so it's hers and she can put it up if she wants to- but I still claim that I created it and I should be able to destroy it! My brother LOVES to put it front and center when I'm not there. Anyone want to go and defend my artistic honor! I promise I can make a better ornament now!
1 comment:
Hahaha...sad times. I sure HOPE you can make a better green construction paper ornament now than you could 20+ years ago! Wish I could defend your artistic honor. Hope someone comes to your rescue.
Post a Comment