... the trek north ...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Singin' In The Rain

Last week, I wrote about one of the little kiddos and I dancing down the road with his umbrella in the rain, just  like Gene Kelly!  It was hilarious. But the kid didn't know the movie Singing In the Rain (obviously). I told him about it but that wasn't enough!  This week, I downloaded the dance scene from youtube so I could show him the real deal.

Today, after our meeting, we were all eating lunch and I had the kiddo watch the video of Gene dancing his heart out in the rain.  The kiddo got this huge/goofy smile on his face.  And then his feet started tapping- he was trying to copy Gene!  I love it!! So adorable!!

Now Gene Kelly and Singin' In the Rain are a huge hit with theses kids! The video got passed aroudn to everyone.  Hey- Gene Kelly is always cool!

No comments: