To make things simpler, and so everyone who checks my blog for updates on what I'm DOING and not what I'm taking pictures of, I'm splitting up my blogs. This one (lindseys-life.blogspot.com) will stay with what I DO in East Africa.
If you are interested in my year long photography challenge, check out my new blog: http://linds2011photochallenge.blogspot.com I'm going to try to post a picture everyday. Some are cool (like my snowflake pics), others aren't as cool. But I'm learning how to use my camera and hopefully I'll see a lot of improvement over the course of a year. The additional challenge is the fact I can't really carry my camera with me when I'm out and about so we'll see how this all turns out.
I'll be updating both blogs regularly and I'll still be uploading some pics to this site- but only when they fit in with the story I'm telling.
No comments:
Post a Comment