... the trek north ...

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Cutie Nieces

Here are my cutie pie nieces!! (I don't post pics of kids faces unless their parents say its ok- so you're stuck with the cute cropped pics for now).  They are beautiful!  And they are hard core fighters!  I still can't believe I've gone from absolutely no nieces or nephews to 1 nephew and 2 nieces in 3 months!  Our family is growing like CRAZY and I love it!! 

This is Avery Marie, the bigger of the two, kicking at my brother's hand (that's right!! DJ was given leave so he was able to get back home and meet his girls! Its an amazing story of God working out huge details to get him back- ask him about it!)


And this is Emma Grace, holding her mom's hand.    ADORABLE!!!!


I can't believe I'm missing all this (although even if I was in MI, I still wouldn't be able to see them yet- its mom, dad and grandparents only in the NicU).  I miss them and love them and I'll meet them one of these day!  For now there's facebook, emailed photos, skype, phone calls and all the other wonders of technology that keep us connected when we are far away! 

No comments: